🌿 All-Natural Henna (I make my own!)
- My Henna Recipe: Henna leaves (USDA certified), Lavender essential oil, Sugar, Water
- Lasts 2-3 weeks (The more you wash the area, the faster it will fade)
- Stain color: Orange-red (1-2 hours), Dark Orange-Red (4-6 hours), Burgundy Red (10-12 hours)
- Fresh Jagua fruit extract from Genipa Americana (Genipa Americana extract, Organic lavender oil, European-made citric acid, Potassium sorbate, non-GMO Xanthan Gum)
- Lasts 1-2 weeks
- Stain color: Dark Navy Blue
- Not recommended if you are allergic to blueberries or strawberries
🌿 White Henna
- HennaGlam White Body Adhesive (Water, acrylic emulsion, glycerol, guar gum, sorbitol, acrylates copolymer, kaolin, talc, propulene glycol, PEG-400, bentonite, monoethanolamine, hydroxyethyl cellulose, propylparaben, methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, mica, fragrance, and benzyl alcohol)
- Lasts 1-2 days
- Does not stain
Aishwariya Package $550
A package fit for a bridal queen. Elaborate and intricate designs up to 1-2 inches above the elbow and just as intricate and detailed designs from knee to toes. The feet are completely covered in henna designs as well as the hands showing very little skin through the henna art. This package is perfect for a bride who wants no regrets and wants to feel like royalty on her wedding day. This package takes approximately 6-7 hours to complete.
Anjana Package $450
Our most popular package! The arms are adorned up to the elbow and the mid leg in very detailed, yet airy designs filled with peacocks, modern motifs, and personal symbols such as landmarks, cityscapes, mascots and other symbols to represent your relationship. This package is the perfect balance for a bride who wants to look like a traditional bride on her wedding day. This package takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete.
Aisha Package $350
Intricate designs for the bride up to the mid-arm with either an emphasis on modern elements or traditional flowy floral elements. The feet designs drawn to 1-2 inches above the ankle can be either a contemporary inspired design or a full, floral strip across the feet. Based on strappy or open shoes, we can discuss which design approach compliments you best. This package takes approximately 4-5 hours to complete.
Ameena Package $200
The perfect package for a simple bride who still wants to feel adorned a little more heavily than everyone. Mandala or floral arabic designs are applied to the arms up to 1-2 inches above the wrists. Likewise, the feet designs up to the ankle compliment the arms with its simplicity and minimalism. This package takes approximately 3-3.5 hours to complete.
Fusion Bridal Packages
Fusion package A: 1-2 inches Above Elbow, Mid-Leg $510
Fusion Package B: 1-2 inches Above Elbow, 1-2inches Above Ankle $470
Fusion Package C: Elbow, Knee $500
Fusion Package D: Elbow, 1-2 inches Above Ankle = $410
Fusion Package E: Mid-Arm, Mid-Leg = $400
Fusion Package F: Mid-Arm, Ankle = $310
$85/hour for lead henna artist (Arayna) and $75/hour for each additional artist
*Allow 3-5 minutes for one henna strip design (~12 designs in one hour)
*Allow 15 minutes for one full hand up to the wrist (~4 designs in one hour)
$85/hour, Minimum 2 hours
$85/hour, Minimum 2 hours
Private Appointments are available in henna, white henna, and jagua. Appointments are held only in East Brunswick, NJ. Prices vary.